Friday, September 5, 2008

Long Time No Post


Yeah Yeah Yeah. I know. I've been a slacker. Well, a cooking/blogging slacker. I have a really good excuse. Actually, I have excuses. You see this house and this exam have me preoccupied. Throw the busiest time in the work year into the mix and there has just been no cooking motivation.

I promise to post something yummy soon. I completely skipped the August Cupcake Hero and I have been a very bad barefoot blogger. Sigh.

For your viewing pleasure I am posting pictures of the Tres Leches Cupcakes with Ducle de Leche Buttercream that weren't adapted for Cupcake Hero. These were really so good. That ducle de leche is SINFUL! Click here for the scoop on how to make them. Just leave out the blueberry and raspberry.

7 comments:

sassy stephanie said...

Yummmmmmm

Sophie said...

These are too cute. The little hearts remind me of this artist I used to like named Mary Engelbreit.

I hope you're able to get some rest! Sorry to hear you've been so busy. Yummy cupcakes, though, thanks for posting the pics :).

Ingrid said...

Yum, those look good. I've never had dulce de leche. Crazy,huh?!

Were you able to find that tip you asked about?

Hope life settles some for ya!
~ingrid

the southern hostess said...

Absolutely adorable and equally delicious, I'm sure.

Gigi said...

drooling over your cupcakes!

Janna said...

sassy stephanie- that's right! :)

sophie- When it rains it pours. On top of everything else, Hurricane Ike came barrelling in and we have lots of family staying with us now. It is great to spend time with them, but hard to study when you want to spend time with them. :)

ingrid- I saw a post on gigi cakes about tips and I think I found the one I am looking for, along with other things too. haha!

the southern hostess- they really were delicious!

gigi-thanks, lady!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!