Monday, February 6, 2012

Honeyed Hashette Returns


So...it's been a year. Not exactly 12 months, but...for all intents and purposes we might as well just call it a year. I don't really know where that year went, but I will say that I have thought about this blog often and have missed it often. The trouble is I don't want to just talk about food. There are so many things I want to cover and share. I have been contemplating changing the direction of this blog to be more all the things I love.

What kinds of things, you ask? Well, I am not just a foodie and culinary amateur. I am also a wife, a mother, a friend. I am a registered interior designer who enjoys designing, creating, crafting and compulsive organization. Throw in the fun and challenges (and sometimes highly frustrating moments) that come with being a project manager for a major university here in the great state of Texas and this blog transforms from food only into something more.

I haven't quite decided what that something more and something different is, but I am working on it. Stay tuned. It's coming soon.

In the meantime, here are a few new pictures of our girl, Muffin. She's two now. She talks in full sentences and has imaginary conversations with her favorite cast of characters (a bunny, a monkey and a frog). She is growing and changing and so am I. I can't wait to tell you about it all.







Hope this blog finds you well!

2 comments:

Kim B. said...

Welcome Back!! Gosh, your little girl isn't so little anymore :) Looking forward to your next blogging chapter!

Kandice said...

Yeah you are back!!